Some of graph families love to have direction. They put an arrow in every edge. These graph families are called Directed Graph .
An arrow in directed graph must be supported by at least one vertex.
Normally it is supported by two vertices.
You can play with the online digraph below
How to use?
- Click in the open space to add a vertex, drag from one vertex to another to add an edge.
- Ctrl-drag a vertex to move the graph layout.
- Click a vertex or an edge to select it.
- When a vertex is selected: type R toggles reflexivity, use Delete button in your keyboard to remove the vertex.
- When an edge is selected: L(eft), R(ight), B(oth) change direction, Delete removes the edge.
These tutorial is copyrighted.
Preferable reference for this tutorial is
Teknomo, Kardi (2015) Pictorial Introduction to Graph Theory. https:\\people.revoledu.com\kardi\ tutorial\GraphTheory\