VB Picture Box
We start our project by adding picture box into our form, to make it resizable and become a drawing canvas. Click here to download the code
- Open a new Standard Exe Project
- Change the Name Property of Form1 into frmMap , then the Caption property into My Canvas .
- Drag and drop Picture Box from the Toolbox into the form frmMap .
- Change the Name property into picMap
- Change the AutoRedraw property to True. This will automatically redraw your picture again after other form goes over your picture box.
Property to True so that the
picture box will be also be resize when we change the size of the
form. Type this code in the
Private Sub Form_Resize()picMap.Width = Me.Width - 120End Sub
picMap.Height = Me.Height - 400